Surprisingly easy and delicious these Strawberry Muffins 🍓 are suitable for BLW and ideal for lunchboxes!
220gram plain flour
100gram white sugar
3/4 vegetable oil
3/4 cup strawberries, washed and cut into small pieces.
Let’s get baking 👩🏻🍳
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and dust a 24 hole mini muffin tin. Dusting the tin prevents the natural sugars from the berries sticking and makes it easier to remove them.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder. Add the sugar and combine.
3. Whisk together the buttermilk, egg and oil and then add to dry ingredients with strawberries.
4. Stir lightly to combine and don’t overwork as it will make muffins tough.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tins and cook for 15 minutes
6. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
7. Perfect to store in airtight container for 4 days and serve in our Powder Pink Lunchbox.
Let me know if you try this recipe ❤️