1 1/4 Cups Flour
3 Teaspoons baking powder
1 Cup grated cheese
1 Cup of Veg
90 grams ham
60 grams melted butter
3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F
- Grate the zucchini and carrot and drain excess liquid.
- Place the zucchini and carrots into a large mixing bowl. Add the cheese, flour, baking powder, bacon and stir until combined.
- Mix the melted butter, milk and egg together and then slowly add to the dry ingredients. Fold in gently, until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture, equally, between the 24 mini muffin sections. Bake for 15mins.